E5 Teaching Microscopes
The E5-B microscope is a popular teaching-grade farm or lab microscope for seeing the biology of your soil, compost and compost tea. Better optics and solid frame give clearer and more stable images. Can be combined with various accessories.
*** Sold Out - New Stock In Sep 2021. Pre-Order Now To Ensure Supply ***
- Eyepieces WF10x18mm
- Achromat Objectives Infinity type
- A4x, A10x, A40x, A100x(oil)
- Nosepiece reversed 4 positions.
- Co-axial course and fine focusing mechanism.
- Co-axial Mechanical Stage with specimen holder
- Condenser Abbe 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
- Illumination variable 3W LED, rechargable option available.
- rear carry handle
- CTV C mount for cameras
- Plan objectives for better cross field focus - around $150 inc gst
- Rechargable option - around $60 inc gst
This microscope can be upgraded to a trinocular for a small cost
Need for information before you purchase?