Important Note: For product quantities of 200 litres or more please contact us for shipping rates.
This replaces Amino-Tech in small quantities and is much softer on plants
Amino acids chelate, promote and activate but, most importantly, they simplify the protein building process for the plant and the energy saved can be utilised elsewhere.
Plant matter is slowly decomposed, using a proprietary microbial blend, until the protein content is reduced to amino acids. The active components of the plants remain and the micro-organisms used in the process also remain in the end product. In fact, these organisms, which include valuable fungi species, serve to stabilise and protect the completed product during storage. Amino-Max™ is an ideal base for D.I.Y fertilisers, due to the potential for amino acid chelation.
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Farm Input 456AI.
- Chelation – amino acids are highly effective, natural chelating agents.
- Protein building – amino acids offer an instant, energy-efficient plant nitrogen supply.
- Immune support.
- Plant growth promotion – several of the amino acids in Amino-Max™ are recognised plant growth promotants.
- Enhanced quality – amino acids improve the quality and shelf-life of fruit and vegetables.
- Promotes the ripening and colouring process in fruit.
This is an ACO Certified product
Need more information before purchasing?
Contact us now: email@example.com