The world's most potent seaweed fertiliser concentrated into a 100% soluble powder.
Derived from Ascophyllum nodosum, harvested from the clean, cold North Atlantic waters, this is the highest analysis kelp product in Australia. Available in a 100% soluble powder, which reduces transport costs, this Nutri-Tech seaweed fertiliser can be used through irrigation or as a highly productive foliar fertiliser. Kelp is a natural source of auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins, and these ingredients, in conjunction with the comprehensive range of trace elements, amino acids and chelating agents found in kelp, can provide many benefits. Kelp also contains complex carbohydrates which are a powerful microbial promotant - the fungal component of the soil can be boosted with Nutri-Kelp™ Powder.
Benefits and features:
- Australian Certified Organic (ACO) Registered Product 456AI.
- Can be a valuable rescue remedy during periods of stress.
- Improves crop quality and associated shelf-life.
- Boosts soil life activity, particularly the fungal fraction.
- Reduces maturation time.
- Increased brix levels may increase cold tolerance in some crops.
- Increases brix levels with an associated reduction in insect attraction
- Offers DIY chelation, asit contains a chelating agent called mannitol.
- Contains broad-spectrum trace elements in naturally chelated plant available form.
- Boosts flowering and improves the flower to fruit ratio.
- Foliar:Small crops: 600-750g per hectare
- Orchards: 600g-1.4 Kg per hectare
- Broadacre: 100-200g per hectare
- Dilution rates: 1g per litre or 100g per 100 litres.
This is an ACO Certified product
Need more information before purchasing?
Contact us now: [email protected]