OxyTemp Probe (Oxygen and Temperature Probe)
Our OxyTemp Probe combines a percent oxygen probe and a temperature probe into one unit. Our patent pending clean-out feature allows you to clean out a clogged tip with one simple adjustment.
The REOTEMP OxyTemp Probe allows you to draw a sample of air from your compost pile and then test that same sample to determine the percent oxygen present. All in one simple motion! Samples are only drawn from the tip of the probe, which allows you to control where each one is taken. The unique design of this probe enables you to clean out the tip (if clogging occurs) by forcing ambient air through the tip.
Features and Benefits of the OxyTemp Probe Include:
- Oxygen and Temperature in one probe
- Easy to use clean-out feature for clogged tip (patent pending)
- Fahrenheit and Celsius selectable
- Dual electronic display
- Durable S.S. construction
- Replaceable tip
- Option of 61cm, 92cm, 122 cm, 153cm or 183cm stem lengths
- 1 year limited warranty (from date of receipt to be free of manufacturers defects in material and workmanship)
- Built in Handle
- Dimensions (based on 91cm stem length): 137cm H x 43cm W x 9cm D
- Weight - 5.4 kg
- Stem Material - Hardened Stainless Steel
Oxygen Meter Specs:
- Range: 0 to 100% Oxygen
- Accuracy: +/- 2% Full Scale
- Display Resolution: 0.1%
Temperature Meter Specs:
- Range: 0/200 Degrees F and 0/90 Degrees C(selectable)
- Accuracy: +/- 1% Full Scale
- Display Resolution: 0.1F or 0.1C
Need more information before purchasing?
Contact us now: 1300 804 486 or email@example.com
Units are custom made, please allow 3 weeks manufacturing time
Other DetailsOne year limited warranty for parts and workmanship.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Oxytemp works well for us in our farm
the oxytemp does eveythng I wanted it to do, it's great,