Compost Tea Brewing Manual (5th edition) by Dr. Elaine Ingham
Dr. Ingham's comprehensive manual on making, applying, and assessing compost tea is now available in its 5th edition.
This definitive guide is essential reading for any user of compost tea from backyard gardener to range manager.
The New Edition includes up-to-date information on methods, research and practical examples.
- What Is Compost Tea?
- Compost Quality Is Critical
- Compost Tea Organisms
- How to Use Compost Tea
- Factors Affecting Compost Tea Quality
- Compost Tea Standards
- Brewing Methods and Machines
- Application Methods
- Compost Tea Appropriate to the Plant
- Grower Experiences
- Scientific Papers or Abstracts
- Experimental Results
- Recent Literature and Resources
- The History of Compost Tea
- Additional References
Note - when the original publication is not available, official Soil Foodweb Institute reprints will be provided.