E5 Teaching Microscopes
The E5-T microscope is a popular teaching-grade farm or lab microscope for seeing the biology of your soil, compost and compost tea. Better optics and solid frame give clearer and more stable images. Can be combined with various accessories. 80:20 trinocular port for camera
- Eyepieces WF10x18mm
- Achromat Objectives Infinity type
- A4x, A10x, A40x(spring), A100x(oil,spring)
- Nosepiece reversed 4 positions.
- Co-axial course and fine focusing mechanism.
- Co-axial Mechanical Stage with specimen holder
- Condenser Abbe 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
- Illumination variable 3W LED rechargable.
- Rear carry handle
- CTV C mount for cameras
- Plan objectives for better cross field focus and clearer camera pictures
- Rechargable option - now included
Fixed shipping applies to East Coast Australia only, additional charges may apply to regional and remote areas
Starter kit for soil foodweb work (addition cost) microscope starter kit slides cover slips pipettes rack and sample tubes
Need for information before you purchase?
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very happy with this microscope. Mark was easy to deal with and very helpful. I haven't used a microscope for years, but was able to get good images very quickly. The 40x objective is easily sufficient to see the mouth parts and therefore identify the different types of nematodes. It's been hard to drag myself away. My students are going to love it