E5 Teaching Microscopes
The E5-B microscope is a popular teaching-grade farm or lab microscope for seeing the biology of your soil, compost and compost tea. Better optics and solid frame give clearer and more stable images. Can be combined with various accessories.
- Eyepieces WF10x18mm
- Achromat Objectives Infinity type
- A4x, A10x, A40x, A100x(oil)
- Nosepiece reversed 4 positions.
- Co-axial course and fine focusing mechanism.
- Co-axial Mechanical Stage with specimen holder
- Condenser Abbe 1.25 with iris diaphragm and filter holder.
- Illumination variable 3W LED, rechargable.
- rear carry handle
- CTV C mount for cameras
- Plan objectives for better cross field focus - around $150 inc gst
- Rechargable option - now included in price
There is only a small difference in cost for trinocular (camera port) at the time of purchase, if you think you might want a camera, buy the trinocular now.
Need for information before you purchase?