If you're looking for top quality and precision engineering - look no further!
The Leica DM750 is ideal for viewing soil, compost and compost tea organisms.
The microscopes stand features provide plug and play capability.
All you need to do is turn the power on, place the specimen slide on the stage, focus, and enjoy the view!
The Leica DM750 is the ideal microscope for the versatile needs of advanced college and university life science courses and professional training in medical, veterinary and dental schools.
The student-friendly features such as the EZStore™, which provides easy carrying and easy lifting and EZGuide with rounded edges, which allows one-handed slide loading and reduces slide chipping provide a safer classroom environment.
The teacher-friendly features, such as the EZLite™, which provides over 20 years of LED illumination and automatic time delay shutoff, saves time and energy.
DM750 – Science Teaching Made Easy
Science Teaching Revitalized
The more time the instructor has to teach, the more students can learn. The Leica DM500 and DM750 microscopes were specifically developed to revitalize science teaching and to achieve the goal of more hands-on time for Life science courses. With many student-friendly features and high-quality construction, the Leica DM500 and DM750 invigorate science learning and teach the next generation of scientists effectively and efficiently.
Based on the same optical platform as Leica Microsystems’ research microscope line, students enjoy outstanding optical performance with full access to virtually all accessories from the Leica Microsystems microscope product line.
NEW! 100× dry (no oil needed) option objective provides very high resolution (N.A. 0.8) while eliminating the oil.
Integrated vertical handle provides easy carrying and easy lifting when storing on high shelves; undercut on front of stand works in combination with the handle for safer, two-handed carrying.
Integrated cord wrap eliminates damage to microscope components from improper cord wrapping; vertical cord insertion prevents the cord from pulling partially out of the stand while in storage or in use.
The unique shape of the microscope stand protects controls from damage when microscopes are stored side-by-side.
Student friendly slide holder to prevent slide chipping.
LED illumination provides cool, white light with a lifetime of over 20 years average use. No longer need to change lamps during lab time and save the expense of replacement lamps.
The cost-savings pays for several microscopes over their lifetimes.
Microscope stage maintains its dimension, which eliminates the chance of injury from contact with a conventional stage rack.
Rounded edges are easy on the skin.
The spread of disease from surfaces is of great concern, especially in educational environments. Leica Microsystems has integrated an additive so that all microscope touchpoints are treated to inhibit the growth of bacteria. This helps to prevent the spread of disease via the microscope surfaces and leads to a healthier laboratory environment.
The Leica DM750 is ideal for advanced level Life Science courses.
The microscope’s stand features provide “plug and play” capability. All students need to do is turn the power on, place the specimen slide on the stage, focus, and enjoy the view!
Ready to work
Pre-centered, pre-focused condenser on DM500 eliminates the need for adjustments
- Eyepieces integrated with the eyetubes to prevent loss
- Preset diopter adjustments eliminating the opportunity to incorrectly set diopters
- Other viewing tubes are also available
Patented captive thumb- screw for safe rotation of the EZTube™
All in one
Condenser slot for phase contrast and darkfield sliders, including patented 4 position phase slider which offers brightfield and phase capabilities all in one slider
- LED illumination designed to provide even lighting across the full field of view without adjustments
- Also available with a rechargeable battery powered stand for field use
You can share, capture and archive images with our Leica Flexacam i5 digital camera module. The Flexacam i5 integrates with the DM500 & 750 microscope, fitting between the microscopes viewing tube and stand for the best system integration and alignment.
Go High Definition!
The ability to share, capture, and archive images is an important part of the microscopy laboratory. Now available: the full range of Leica Microsystems imaging solutions, including the one-of-a-kind Leica ICC50 HD digital camera module.
Leica Flexacam i5 4k HD Camera Module – Integrated and Modular
(Camera is optional & is not included in the price)
- Digital color camera with CMOS sensor (1/2.3)"
- Possible to operate with 4k HDMI monitor using Enersight OSD
- High definition live image 4k, 60fps, HDR
- JPG images with up to 12 MP
- Full HD MJPG Video recording with 30 fps
- Camera control: via PC (Windows) using Enersight Desktop, via smartphone / tablet by
- Enersight Mobile App (connection to Ethernet or Wifi is required) or via USB mouse (not
included) (Enersight OSD mode)
- Capture images directly to USB Stick or send images via E-Mail* (Enersight OSD mode)
- USB-C connection to PC for Enersight Desktop
- Supported OS: Win 10Pro/ Win 11 / iOS / Android
- Delivered accessories: HDMI Cable, USB C-A cable, USB stick.
- Wireless mouse
- Compatible with a wide selection of optional Leica Micro- systems software modules.
- The modular design of the system allows easy upgrades and service.
A variety of trinocular viewing tubes and C-mount adapters provide the versatility to use stand-alone cameras; including the economical Leica EC3 digital camera, which opens the door to unlimited imaging possibilities. Many options are available for the DM750 & DM500
What comes with this microscope?
- Leica DM750
- Stand: DM 750 Right Hand Stage Standard Stand with 4 position nosepiece
- Tube : 45 degree Binocular EZ Tube with integrated 10X/18 eyepieces and Pre Set Diopters
- Objective HI PLAN 10x/0.25 PH1
- Objective HI PLAN 40x/0.65 PH2
- Objective HI PLAN 100x/1.25 OIL PH3
- Australia power cord
What optional upgrades are available ?
contact us if you require prices for these items
- Phase Slider,4 pos
- Dark Field slider
- Immersion oil, 10ml
- Objective HI PLAN 20x/0.40 PH1
- Objective HI PLAN 100x oil free
- Variety of cameras
Need more information before purchasing?
Contact us now: firstname.lastname@example.org